Sky Fighters 3D
Sky Fighters 3D is a fun game that will keep you engaged for a long time.
Climb into the cockpit of your favorite fighter aircraft, get ready to take-off, and soar into the skies brimming with visceral dogfights!
Fly solo as a lone wolf or command a fleet of acrobatic aircraft to establish air superiority over the battlefield. Perform dizzying acrobatic maneuvers, get the enemy in your sights and hit the trigger to shoot them down. Become the supreme lord of the skies in Sky Fighters now!
– 48+ realistic missions including air-to-air and air-to-surface combats
– Pilot 10+ authentic planes with rich weapons customization
– Cool 3D graphics, intuitive controls and immersive gameplay
- Free to play
- You can play while offline
- It’s fun and didn’t force me to buy credits.
- Music is not attractive and not clear
- 3D not much, but it works
- Dodgy control sometimes
- There are a bottom ads and forced video ad you have to watch.
This game is fun enough to occupy you for hours. I wouldn’t say this is addictive but the instant urge to kill enemy fighters will keep your fingers and eyes busy on the mobile screen.
When I first play the Sky Fighters 3D game I was having difficulty flying the fighter plane, but after 5 minutes or less it became easy. Then you are going to clear on a mission by another.
The urge to shoot missiles and dogfight with enemy planes is just fun enough to give me a smile. The doesn’t force you to buy credits at the beginning that is a relief and you can play it even while you are offline.
The stages go hard one by one and you will get hang to it. I would have loved it much more if there were a story-based mission and you can do several maps one after another. but, hey it’s a free game! You can’t expect much from a small game like this.
Overall Sky Fighters 3D is a fun game, except for the annoying music from intro to in-game. Let’s play and have fun.