A good way to pass your time.
Age of Empires Game Summery
Overall this game has passed a long time on the play-store. A must play game for the android gamers. Bring backs the memory of good old PC Age of Empire game.
01. Nice Graphics
02. Awesome music.
03. Faster loading.
01. You need to spend money to advance at a certain time.
02. Compatibility issues with some devices.
I have played this game several times on my PC and the PC version to me was superbly addictive and amazing. I still remember those days when I played for the whole day [and I mean it]. Anyway, as the business started I have forgotten to play these games. Now last week I installed the Age of Empires from Google Play. Honestly speaking, I wasn’t sure how it is going to be on my device. The game I played on my PC is far better than this and there were live developments as you progress in the game but on an Android device [ Sony Xperia ION] I wasn’t sure how it is going to feel.
After the first hour 🙂 when I have already learned all the menus and places I started to love it. It’s one of the best strategy game I installed and played on any android.
This is a server-side game. After installation from Google Play, you enter the game as a guest and are assigned to a random number. Later you can register a username and email address. This is necessary if you do not want to lose your levels in game play or want to purchase some items with real money.
But before you start the game there will be a prompt box to input your invitation code. These are from other players who already joined and if you input the invitation code both of you will be benefited. You might get 10 Gold coins which is very much handy in the game. So this is better to enter the code at the beginning. You will not get another chance to input the code.
You can get the codes in the app store from other players reviews under the app while downloading. They all shared to get the bonus. Anyway, you will not get the bonus resources if you do not enter any code.
– The graphics are good and it hasn’t still hanged on my device or slowed down other apps for a while. Runs smooth and I am now playing it for 2 weeks. It’s so addictive that I stopped playing angry birds now and after each hour I check my progress on my phone.
– The most valuable thing you need is gold so try to input the invitation code at the beginning.
– If you cross 3 levels you will get gold coins as the reward. I mean when your city improves to level 3, 6, 9 etc.
– Try to increase the technology and mining at the very beginning and this will help you to create more army from the barrack in time.
– Don’t go to fight with anyone first. Just stay in your city and don’t join to any aliens too.
– Increase your warehouse level so excessive resources can be saved. use your resources to level up the city up to 4 and then try to increase the army as many as you can.
So, I am still in the games 2 weeks and I am gonna play it for the last. There are so many players online with whom you can chat, attack and fight – this is just another cool thing I am doing right now.
Usually, I play games on my PC but it seems from now on I can have plenty of free and paid games for my tabs and phones too. So why only I will play in the home? I can play now in anywhere. The great thing about playing games on your Android device is that you don’t end up with loads of discs and cases cluttering up your space – you simply can store them on your device’s memory.