Baby strollers with car seats are generally called a travel system. When needed, a travel system has a detachable seat to put in the car or the stroller. Perfect for your baby’s safe and comfortable journey and minimizes your hassle on the go.
If you are already here and looking for a suitable baby stroller with a car seat to buy, you must know the advantages of using one. We will go straight to the point, and here is our list of the best travel systems you need to check first.
5 Best Baby Strollers with Car Seat Combo
01. Britax B-Lively and B-Safe Gen2 Travel System, Eclipse Black SafeWash
Britax B-Lively and B-Safe Gen2 Travel System feature all-wheel suspension and a lightweight design. This might be the most comfortable stroller in this price segment. The travel system consists of an infant car seat with a base, stroller, and infant car seat adapter.
It is easily convertible to a standard stroller when your baby grows out of its carrier. It includes the UPF 50+ canopy to keep the baby protected while strolling. The seat cover is removable and machine washable. The stroller has extra storage spaces to carry baby gear.
We love this B-Lively and B-Safe Gen2 Travel System because it is lightweight and robust, built with an Aluminum frame, easy to carry anywhere, and you can maneuver it with comfort.
- Includes B-Lively stroller (birth to 50lbs), B-Safe Gen2 infant car seat (4-35lbs & up to 32″), a car seat base, and Click & Go adapters
- One-hand quick fold closes the stroller in a moment.
- Lightweight design and all-wheel suspension ensure smooth, easy strolls.
- It is a sturdy build with a high-strength steel reinforced car seat base and SafeCell crumple zone; a protective shell with foam provides head-to-toe safety.
- Anyone can install the car seat in 3 easy steps with SafeCenter LATCH: connect lower anchors, pull straps to tighten, click carrier into the base, it’s done.
02. Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System With SafeMax Car Seat
This is a multipurpose modular travel system, and it grows with your baby. The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System consists of a rear-facing infant car seat with a safe zone base. The travel system converts from an infant car seat frame to a stroller seat or in a carriage mode conveniently and allows the baby to face in or out with ease.
While choosing a modular travel system where you can convert it into different styles, ease of use is necessary. This travel system passed that. Moreover, it is crash tested and very much comfortable for your infant. It includes cruiser tires to make it easy to navigate over multiple surfaces and a large canopy with a peek-a-boo window.
Your baby is going to love this.
- The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System is a car seat and stroller combo featuring the SafeMax Rear-Facing Infant Car Seat and SafeZone Base with an anti-rebound bar infused with parent-and child-friendly accessories.
- This car seat and stroller combo feature a modular frame with six modes. The reversible mode lets your baby face in or out, while the stroller converts from an infant car seat frame to a stroller seat or carriage mode easily.
- This car seat and stroller combo are designed with a stay-in-car base that allows for a quick and safe infant car seat connection from stroller to car and vice-versa.
- The Pivot Modular Travel System includes an oversized storage basket, a SafeZone base with a belt lock-off system for correct installation, and large cruiser tires with tread and an ergonomic handle for a smooth, effortless ride. A large canopy and removable arm bar make baby transfer easier and improve comfort.
03. Doona Infant Car Seat & Latch Base – Car Seat to Stroller in Seconds – Nitro Black, US Version
This is a complete and fully integrated travel system designed for infants only. In a matter of moments, it is convertible from a car seat to an infant baby stroller. It is built with a lightweight and robust design with a charcoal aluminum frame. When you are very much fashion conscious, this might be the right choice for you to move in style with your baby.
A special feature included in the car seat is the Anti-Rebound Protection. Doona’s unique design positions the handle against the back of the car seat; it provides the baby with exceptional Anti-Rebound protection. In emergencies, this handle absorbs the impact and prevents the Doona from rotating quickly towards the back of the seat, and reduces rebound injury.
A comfy and happy baby during your travels is what you get with this product.
- From Car Seat to Stroller in Seconds – 5-point harness, adjustable handlebar – also acts as an anti-rebound bar inside the car, three-layer side impacts protection, highest safety & quality standards, TUV and FAA aircraft approved for travel, two years manufacturer’s warranty.
- It’s made of Baby Safe Materials & Breathable Textiles – Removable and washable stretch material canopy and shoulder pads with contrasting dark grey bamboo infant insert and head support.
- Everything you need to get Started – This set includes the Doona infant car seat, Doona bamboo infant insert, Doona bamboo head support, Doona vehicle seat protector, and our Doona base.
- Important Sizing and Usage Information – Suitable for babies between 4 lbs. to 35 lbs. and max. 32 inches in height. The Doona Infant Car Seat is rear-facing only.
- Designed For Your Lifestyle – Doona is compact and lightweight: Folded – 23.6 x 17.3 x 26 inches, Unfolded – 39 x 17.3 x 32.2 inches, The car seat weighs only 16.5 lbs. The latch base weighs 10.3 lbs.
04. Baby Trend EZ Ride 35 Travel System, Doodle Dots
Moving with infants is easier with the Baby Trend EZ Ride 35 Travel system. The set includes an EZ ride stroller and an Ally 35 infant car seat. A 5 point safety harness is included in both the car seat and stroller. So, if you are thinking of your baby’s safety, this is a good solution on a budget.
The stroller has a padded seat with multiple recline positions, a covered parent tray with two deep cup holders, and a peek-a-boo window on the canopy. The height-adjustable handle gives you the comfort to move with ease.
- Stroller designed for children up to 50 pounds and up to 42.”
- Dual front wheels for superior maneuverability
- Large canopy with peek-a-boo window and large storage basket
- Height-adjustable handle and covered parent tray is great for mom and dad
- Swing-away child’s tray with snack/cup holders
05. Baby Trend Double Stroller and 2 Infant Comfortable Carry Car Seats Travel System Combo
This particular combo is for the parents of twins. It consists of two infant carriers, two bases, and a double stroller. Safety is the first choice and then comes comfort. The stroller is packed with extra padding for head and neck support, and you can use this for toddlers, too; it’s designed to transition with the babies.
Multiple cup holders and storage space with shade canopies are included in the product package. One drawback of the product is it is a bit heavier than the other listed here.
- The package includes a double stroller and a 2-pack of infant car seats.
- A Tandem double stroller with various riding positions lets the whole family enjoy a beautiful walk together. The double stroller’s front and rear seats accept up to 2 infant car seats. Compatible with the included Baby Trend Infant Car Seat.
- Includes 5-point safety harness that keeps your child extra secure and adjustable canopy to protect your child from harmful UV rays. Fast, one-handed fold design and foot-activated rear parking brake for the busy parent. Stroller dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 13.8 x 42 inches; Stroller weight: 39 pounds.
- Each car seat in the 2-pack accommodates weights between 5 and 35 pounds and up to 30 inches tall and includes a deluxe seat pad and reversible infant inserts specially designed to cradle your child.
- The car seat contains a 5-point harness with easy one-hand harness adjustment and a height-adjustable seat back, eliminating the hassle of harness re-threading. It is also designed with safety features like EPS energy-absorbing foam and an adjustable 2-panel canopy. Carseat dimensions (L x W x H): 18.75 x 16.5 x 28.63 inches; Weight per car seat: 18.6 pounds
Stroller/Car Seat Combo Features You Should Check First
A sound travel system includes maximum safety for your baby or toddler. So, when buying a new travel system, please look for the safety features first if you are not on a budget. Several high and low-end products look good but are not safe in the actual situation.
Check for the extra padding in the car seat, the safety harness strap while moving or converting the travel system. A stroller should always have a canopy for the comfort of the baby. Detaching or folding the canopy should be more straightforward and hassle-free when you are traveling. Also, look for the wheel lock for safety.
The weight and height of the travel system is also a factor when choosing one. If it is heavier, then the comfort of moving with it around is gone for the parents. Most single strollers and car seat combo are lightweight with an Aluminum build. Check for this when you are choosing one.
There is height and weight defined in the specs of any good brand. Choose those instead of the cheap ones.
Infants and toddlers grow up quickly. So, if you want to use the travel system for a long time, check if it is convertible or adjustable when your baby grows up. There are plenty of good options where you can choose a configurable stroller for your travel system.
A good stroller is lightweight, strong built, and safe for your infant or toddler. Many new parents do not know they need a comfy car seat with a rear-facing, infant-appropriate system. A combo travel system is a good choice for them. Moreover, this is value for money, and if you can choose the right one, you can use it for your second baby.
Reviewron is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may sometime earn an affiliate commission. Learn more…