Slicing a banana can seem easy to do job, but be sure that it’s not as easier as you think. Specially when you need to do the slices uniformly and quicker.
Many times we are in need of cutting or slicing our banana in the same size and also make it faster for serving. The banana slicer comes in action at that time. Here are three best banana slicer you can consider for your kitchen shelf.
Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
A tool is good when the design is simpler and the tool does perfectly what it meant to do.
Our very first one is the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer. This is the simplest banana slicer in the market, but this does the job perfectly as it should be.
- It’s faster and safer than using a traditional knife.
- If you are making cereal then this is just too good to use the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer.
- As it is made of plastic, it’s completely dishwasher safe.
- Just one push and your slices are done.
- The product is kids friendly as there is no sharp blade.
You must love the price and the simple design of this slicer. Check the latest price of Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $5.14Was: $5.33
This one is in the second position on our list. It works like a regular punch and cut tool. You insert the banana inside the gap and press to slice it. The product is brought by Better Home. Although this is a pretty good one and can be used for slicing banana, sausage, vegetables etc. But, you can’t cut a whole banana at a single press. The cutting area is pretty small than the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer.
- The good side is it is a good bargain and you can use it for multi purpose.
- Completely dish washer safe.
- You do not to put your banana on a surface to slice them. Just hold it with your hand and cut it directly in the bowl.
- The bad side is, it is not kids friendly.
- You can’t use it to cut bigger vegetables, sausages are OK.
The third one on our list, almost same as the product of Better Home. The design is although different. This slicer is just like a scissor. The materials are plastic and stainless steel.
As we think that banana is pretty soft fruit, you can easily press and cut it over a bowl. By the design and after our test, we are sure that you can’t use it to cut your vegetables. It won’t last long and loose its temper.
The product described above are solely used for slicing bananas, but if you are interested in saving money then go for a combo cutter.