Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 Gaming Keyboard
Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 Gaming Keyboard Review
This is a professional grade keyboard for gamers and normal users as well. If you want to invest your money on a good quality keyboard and want to use that for a long time, then this is your choice. The keyboard is heavier than other keyboards and have got a good upgrade on lighting and keystroke. A must buy thing for professional gamers.
- A quality build in the budget segment.
- 80 million keystrokes guaranteed with 2 years of warranty.
- Great cable routing options of the keyboard.
- Not much.
Every person sitting in-front of a computer needs a keyboard. The world still needs the charm of key pressing to compute. Although, the main struggle for a PC user is getting a good quality keyboard.
And, for a gamer, it is a nightmare if he/she can’t find a comfortable keyboard with good key stroke ratio and one that will last longer. We have selected the Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 for our today’s highlight.
The Razer BlackWidow Chroma V1 was also a good keyboard, but this one is better.
If you are a gamer you already know that the Razer BlackWidow keboard were first launched in 2010 and they became the highest seller in gaming keyboards.
This is because the quality and the ease of use this is still the number one choice for the pro-gamers around the globe. Let’s checkout some of the specifications.
Specifications of Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 Gaming Keyboard
- Mechanical Switches designed for hard-core gaming
- Extreme Durability
- 80 million keystrokes guaranteed
- Comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Chroma back-lighting capability with over 16.8 million color options
- Fully programmable keys with 5 dedicated gaming keys
- On-the-fly macro recording
- USB, 3.5mm headphone and microphone ports allow for easy cable routing.
There are 3 different styles available for the keyboard.
01. Tactile & Clicky
For the Tactile & Clicky version, which is our personal choice, all the sizes are available. The sizes are: RGB V1, RGB V2, Backlit, Compact, Overwatch RGB, RGB Compact
02. Tactile & Silent
4 sizes are available for the version- RGB V1, RGB V2, Backlit, Compact.
03. Linear & Silent
This one has only the RGB V2 available.
Things we like
- The first thing we would consider is the price. This is a budget keyboard and we think in this budget this might be one of the best keyboard in the market.
- 80 million keystrokes guaranteed with 2 years of warranty, that have to count in its favor. There are users who are using the same keyboard even after 2 years without any problem.
- Another good thing is the cable routing options of the keyboard. You do not need to hassle from PC back-end for the headphone jack. Just plug-in the headphone at the side of the keyboard. This also helps to extend the headphones wire length.
Things we don’t like
We haven’t found any. Please be our guest to put some on the comment box. We will add it here.
Here is a video about how customization can be done on the lighting effect.
The keys and the ease of use is excellent reported from the users. We have confirmation that even after 2 years of use the spring of the keys are still working just fine.
This is an excellent choice for professional gamers or enthusiasts. You can compare only with each styles itself, not with other keyboards. Please do check the styles on amazon before you order. The sound of the clicky key would definitely gives you happiness from your first use.