TE Rating for MIRA Water Bottle
Review Summary of MIRA Bottle
This is a pretty much good deal for the price. The bottle shaped good, colors are pretty much awesome. Though it has only one size available now, we would love to add this on our recommended item list.
It’s also light weight and can carry up to 750 ml of hot or cold beverage of your choice. MIRA provides 1 year warranty for the bottle.
We have come forward to you with another great brand from Water Bottle market. The brand is MIRA.
Mira is one of the top sellers on Amazon. After we reviewed the Aqua Flask bottle we have got so many positive responses.Â Now it is time to introduce you with another well-insulated water bottle with double wall vacuum stainless steel.
What made us choose a water bottle over another?
First of all, what we look for are the design and the function. If the bottle is not good looking or can’t do what it meant to do, it will be a waste of money and time to buy one.
Next come’s the size. Not all sizes are perfect for everyone, or everyday use. You need the perfect size for you to carry and to for your need of liquids.
On this scenario, MIRA introduced a 25 ounce (750 ml) large bottle. They do not have any other sizes available as we inspected. This might be a setback for them as other brands have pretty much two sizes available.
So, if you think the mid-size 25 ounces (750ml) bottle can carry all the liquids you want, you can consider this bottle. Let’s get their general specs.
- Smoothly furnished colored outside vacuum bottle.
- It is able to keep your drink hot or cold for about 12 hours.
- The outer and inner portion of the bottle is made of 18/8 stainless steel. BPA free material is used in the insulation cap.
- 750ml of liquid can be carried in MIRA bottle. Great for an average drinker.
As it is claimed, the bottle is made of high-quality steel material and do not contain any harmful BPA or Phthalates. You should able to use it for years if properly maintained. The bottle fits most of the cup holder easily. It’s easy to clean like other top brands.
The overall customer reactions (if you check on amazon) are good. It keeps your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. Good thing for a day trip and I think most of you can refill within 12 hours.
The bottle is 12 inches high and 3 inches in diameter. Which makes it large for calling it just a water bottle. probably think it as of thermos but in a smaller size. although the bottle won’t disappoint you while you use it.
- Obviously the price. Comparing with other bottles in the market you are getting it in cheaper value.
Easy to clean.
- The colors are pretty awesome.
- Fits most of the cup holders.
- Warranty is given by the company, which is a good thing.
- Only one size is available. We would love to see a smaller version for kids.
- It does not come up with a hook/clip in the neck for easy carrying. That would have been a nice addition.
- It won’t fit in the by-cycle bottle holder.
These are the little summary we came up with the MIRA Insulated Double Wall Vacuum Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Let’s discuss some of the common questions that might arise in your mind before you buy it.
01. What is the lid/Cap made of?
Ans: It’s made of steel, but the inside has a plastic stopper.
02. Can you feel cold or hot from touching outside of the bottle?
Ans: Not precisely. This is an insulated double walled vacuum bottle. It’s very rare you can feel anything. No condensation or hot feel.
03. Does it fit on my bicycle bottle holder?
Ans: No, it won’t. it’s pretty larger for that.
04. The paint, is it steel or matte?
Ans: It’s matte finished.
The bottle is pretty much good for a grown up person to carry everywhere. Those of you who are a coffee addict, this is a good choice.
The manufacturer recommends the bottle to hand wash, but the users say you can easily wash it in a dishwasher. Mostly, if you rinse it well after use there won’t be any stain or odor. The inside of the bottle is also stainless steel.
You can easily drink direct from the bottle, but it is advised not to do so. You might not get the idea of how hot or cold the beverage inside is.